background

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Quickie!

It's almost funny that every time I sit down to work on a post something happens! And I'm not going to lie, at the end of my days the last thing I want to do is... well almost anything. As you can see Janeyi is not the same little scared girl we got in China, she is thriving! The post I've been working on is more detailed but REALLY all people truly want is pictures. SO I'll save that for my journal and start from what's happening today. 
She is adored by all of us!
And is Happy, Jumping, Dancing, Teasing, and giving Baby Cakes a Run (yes she is running too) for her money!
She has such a fun personality, and I can testify that big things come in small packages! I'm so grateful to be on this side of things, glad she is here and we can move on with new adventures with our little treasures in tow!




5 comments:

Linda said...

Glad to see the orphan look is gone. Happy tears! Love those girls!

Judy said...

What a contagious smile. She is absolutely darling. I am so glad you finally got something up!

Kris Bloomer said...

Thanks for the post. I look every week to see what is happening with your beautiful new addition. Dan and Helen you two our the greatest. The world needs more angels like you.

LMS said...

Gorgeous

Jeff and Jessie said...

Yay! You posted! Elinor saw the pictures and said, "Can I go there? Looks fun!" It DOES look fun! Happy times. I am glad you all made it through!

Post a Comment